Yoga teacher training Immersion course - San Francisco, CA, USA.
International Yoga Teacher Training
Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada
registered with and certified by the Yoga Alliance International
welcome yoga aspirants to
International Yoga Teacher Training Immersion programs.
Yoga Teacher training at San Francisco, CA, USA
200hours (RYT) Certificate courses
Yoga Asana Style: Classical Vinyaasa.
Venue: San Francisco , CA
*****Please make sure to read this PAGE AND THE SCHEDULE completely as the common details concerning the programs are here already.
Life Membership Programs
How to Register: application form
Send the filled up form Email to: [email protected]
Replies to your yoga inquiries will be in 5 working days normally. E-Mail correspondence in Thelliyoor a remote village of Kerala can take considerable time. If you do not hear from Tulasidalam within a week, please send your e-mail a second time.
Contact Ph. No: 0091 9349953232
(only during office hours 10.00am-5.00pm Indian Time on working days)
Course Prerequisites:The Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive three week experience, demanding discipline and perseverance. Knowledge and regular practice of yoga asanas are must. A sincere desire to learn and openness to the traditional teachings of yoga as practiced is required. Module – I, II & III (200hours RYT Yoga teacher Training)
YOGA ALLIANCE: Tulasidalam SchoolOf Yoga Pada under theSreeramashram( of more than 100 years of yogic tradition) is a Kerala Government recognized & registered organisation. It is registered with and certified by the Yoga Alliance International India for 200hours/500 hours RYT courses. All the students who successfully complete our teacher training in yoga are awarded “Yoga Teacher Training Certificate” by Tulasidalam and they are eligible for registering themselves directly with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200.
Yogis move from Tulasidalam into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga: ‘PEACE’ through SERVICE.Also by joining us for these program you are contributing to the old age women pension, Students educational support and medical pension programs run by the ashram.
Yoga Teacher training ( RYT courses) conducted by Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada of international standard for those seeking the deeper levels of yogic evolvement without compromising the values and essence of the traditional Path of Yoga.This intensive Yoga Teacher Training at the international center is of exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive a profound life coaching program. The yoga sessions will be authentically, skillfully and caringly led by Sinduma from Tulasidalam Yogashram, INDIA, who is the Yoga teacher and Spiritual Mother for many around the world, with immense Yoga teaching experience(7500 hours of teaching training), amazing depth and experiential knowledge of Yogic Science and philosophy, as well as an inspiring and gifted meditation guide.
Yoga Style: The course is focused more on the depth, integration and understanding of each Asana from the physiological,anatomical and yogic science views.
Guidance and community of yoga is lifetime at Tulasidalam.200hrs. programs are Life time membership at Tulasidalam.
- Postures included at introductory level
- Sanskrit name of postures
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- How to understand and deepen your Yoga practice
- Yogic diet
- Asana practice
- Pranayama level- I
Module – II
- Introduction to the History of Yoga
- Yoga science and philosophy
- Practice and study of asanas
- The ethics of Yoga and it’s teachings
- Class planning, sequencing and timing
- Communication skills
- Practice of assisting and teaching Yoga
Module – III
- Patanjali Yogasutras
- Introduction to Bagawad Gita
Register early for the course.
Routine for yoga courses
About the course:
What is special about doing the yoga course at Tulasidalam?
- Yoga teacher training course is mainly aimed to help the yoga aspirant evolve with personal yogic experiences in normal day to day life. Only an experiencing yogi can be a yoga teacher.
- Seats are limited for the purpose that every yoga aspirant get very deep guidance at every step of the yoga course.
- The yoga courses offered by the school is a continuous path of yoga living.
- Yoga asana practice is based on the hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga principles.This program guides the Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga levels supported by Bakthi Yoga vision.
- Every human being have the potential and knowledge to be liberated. We help to unfold this potential in you discovering your style through a supporting open approach.
- This yoga program transforms Yoga practitioners of experience into Yoga Teachers by coming to know your true potential through guidance.
- A sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga is required.
- The yoga classes are conducted in simple English.
- YOGA TTC program includes the discussion and practice of different aspects on Astanga & Hatha to help build the awareness among the yoga aspirants in contact classes, and the students are given time to familiarize themselves to the theoretical contents of yoga during the non-contact hours.
Highlighting the advantages Of Yoga Teacher Training at TULASIDALAM
- 200hrs.Teacher Training in Yoga approved by Yoga Alliance India(RYT 200)
- Authentic comprehensive personal training program in yoga studies with limited number of participants intake. Please do advance booking and get confirmation.
- Life time membership only at Tulasidalam yoga family with facility of free lifetime yoga classes. After the completion of yoga teacher training course at Tulasidalam you can do attend yoga at Tulasidalam to refresh for no course fee, just pay food and accommodation.
- The safety and security of every student is of prime importance to us. Sinduma is guiding the yoga children with the care and understanding of
Yoga Teacher Training Course at Tulasidalam is Traditional yoga based on Bagawad Gita & Patanjali’s Yoga sutras. YTTC 200hrs Certificate courses succesfully completed with many yogis moving into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga which is… ‘PEACE’
More photos: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tulasidalam-School-of-Yoga-Pada/112101617554#!/album.php?aid=101253&id=112101617554