International Yoga Teacher Training - Tulasidalam
Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada
registered with and certified by the Yoga Alliance International
welcome yoga aspirants to
International Yoga Teacher Training programs.
Yoga Teacher training 200 hours/300 hours (RYT) certification courses conducted by TULASIDALAM YOGA ashram in Kerala, India.
Yoga Asana Style: Vinyasa [ Classical ].
200 hours Yoga Teacher CERTIFICATION (YAI)
1.20 days (15 days full program + 5 days practice)
Modules I & II – 1600 Euros****200 hrs. (contact sessions 120 hrs.+ non-contact sessions 80hrs.)
2. 30 days (22 days full program + 8 days)
Modules I & II+ Patanjali Yoga sutras
DETAILED COMMENTARY – 200 hours contact classes.
OR For more options
Dates & venue for YTTC Programs
Contact us for further details [email protected]
*****Please make sure to read this PAGE completely as the common
details concerning the programs are here already.
How to Register: application form
Send the filled up form
Email to: [email protected]
Replies to your yoga inquiries will be in 5 working days normally. Email correspondence in Thelliyoor (a village of Kerala) can take considerable
time. If you do not hear from Tulasidalam within a week, please send your e-mail a second time.
Contact Ph. No: +91 9349953232
(only during office hours 10.00am-5.00pm Indian Time on working days)
Course Prerequisites:The Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive experience, demanding discipline and perseverance. Knowledge and regular practice of yoga asanas are must. A sincere desire to learn and openness to the traditional teachings of yoga as practiced is required.
- YOGA ALLIANCE: Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada under the Sreeramashram( of more than 100 years of yogic tradition) is a Kerala Government recognized & registered organisation. It is registered with and certified by the Yoga Alliance International India for 200hours RYT courses.All the students who successfully complete our teacher training in yoga are awarded “Yoga Teacher Training Certificate” by Tulasidalam and they are eligible for registering themselves directly with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200.
- Yogis move from Tulasidalam into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga: ‘PEACE’ through SERVICE.
Also by joining us for these program you are contributing to the old age women pension, Students educational support and medical pension programs run by the ashram.
- Yoga Teacher training ( RYT courses) conducted by Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada of international standard for those seeking the deeper levels of yogic evolvement without compromising the values and essence of the traditional Path of Yoga.This intensive Yoga Teacher Training in India at the international ashram center is of exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive a profound life coaching program. The yoga sessions will be authentically, skillfully and caringly led by Sinduma from Tulasidalam Yogashram,INDIA, who is the Yoga teacher and
Spiritual Mother for many around the world, with immense Yoga teaching experience(8000 hours of teaching training), amazing
depth and experiential knowledge of Yogic Science and philosophy, as well as an inspiring and gifted meditation guide.
- Yoga Style: The course is focused more on the depth, integration and understanding of each Asana from the physiological,anatomical and yogic science views.
- Guidance and community of yoga is lifetime at Tulasidalam. 200hrs./ 300 hrs. certification course is Life time membership program at Tulasidalam.
- Yoga Immersions
- Postures included at introductory level
- Sanskrit name of postures
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- How to understand and deepen your Yoga practice
- Yogic diet
- Asana practice
- Pranayama level- I
Module – II
- Introduction to the History of Yoga
- Yoga science and philosophy
- Practice and study of asanas
- The ethics of Yoga and it’s teachings
- Class planning, sequencing and timing
- Communication skills
- Practice of assisting and teaching Yoga
Module – III (optional)
- Patanjali Yogasutras
- Introduction to Bagawad Gita
Register early for the course
About the course:
What is special about doing the yoga course at Tulasidalam?
Traditional Gurukula samprthaya: the yoga student stays with the Guru.
- Yoga teacher training course is mainly aimed to help the yoga aspirant evolve with personal yogic experiences in normal day to day life. Only an experiencing yogi can be a yoga teacher.
- Seats are limited for the purpose that every yoga aspirant get very deep guidance at every step of the yoga course.
- The yoga courses offered by the school is a continuous path of yoga living.
- Yoga asana practice is based on the hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga principles.This program guides the Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga levels supported by Bakthi Yoga vision.
- Every human being have the potential and knowledge to be liberated. We help to unfold this potential in you discovering your style through a supporting open approach.
- This yoga program transforms Yoga practitioners of experience into Yoga Teachers by coming to know your true potential through guidance.
- A sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga is required.
- The yoga classes are conducted in simple English.
- YOGA TTC program includes the discussion and practice of different aspects on Astanga & Hatha to help build the awareness among the yoga aspirants in contact classes, and the students are given time to familiarize themselves to the theoretical contents of yoga during the non-contact hours.
- Taking into consideration the economic conditions of the present recession we have opened more options to certification course a) 200hrs.20days b) 200hrs.cert.in 14days..
This can be done only by Sinduma and Tulasidalam because we are the one and only Yoga community offering free classes for its members.
Highlighting the advantages Of Yoga Teacher Training at TULASIDALAM
- 200hrs./500 hours certification,Teacher Training in Yoga approved by Yoga Alliance International(RYT 200)
- Authentic comprehensive personal training program in yoga studies with limited number of participants intake. Please do advance booking and get confirmation.
- Life time membership only at Tulasidalam yoga family with facility of free lifetime yoga classes. After the completion of yoga teacher training course at Tulasidalam you can attend yoga courses at Tulasidalam to refresh for no course fee, just pay food and accommodation.
- Residential facility in Ashram surroundings with modern facilities and infrastructure.
- The safety and security of every student is of prime importance to us.
Sinduma is guiding the yoga children with the care and understanding of a mother.
Accommodation, food and facilities:
Shared accommodation with cot, mattress, pillows, sheets. Women and men accommodations are separate. Clean Bathrooms. Food provided will be kerala vegetarian dishes. To maintain the purity and calm atmosphere of the center the students are required to avoid non-vegetarian food, narcotics, alcohol or cigarettes during the stay.
What to bring?
Bring your personal yoga mats, items, towels, Mosquito lotions. You can bring comfortable fitting tops and stretchable pants for yoga practice. Do bring your favorite religious or non-religious scripture or book.
Yoga Teacher Training Course at Tulasidalam is Traditional yoga based on Bagawad Gita & Patanjali’s Yoga sutras. YTTC 200hrs Certificate courses succesfully completed with many yogis moving into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga which is… ‘PEACE’
More photos: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tulasidalam-School-of-Yoga-Pada/112101617554#!/album.php?aid=101253&id=112101617554
Link – www.yogafinder.com