500 hours Yoga certification @Tulasidalam
****Dates and donations****
January 2nd – March 20th 2018
****500 HOURS Contact classes / 80 days
Prerequisites of the lifetime membership: Yoga Training is an intensive experience, demanding discipline and consistency with perseverance. Knowledge and regular practice of yoga asanas are must if you are joining as a member to take up a certification or else you can start into the practice as a beginner. A sincere desire to learn and openness to the traditional teachings of yoga as practiced is required.
- YOGA ALLIANCE: Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada under theSreeramashram( of more than 100 years of yogic tradition) is a Kerala Government recognized & registered organisation. It is registered with and certified by the Yoga Alliance International India for 500 hours RYT courses. All the members who successfully complete our teacher training in yoga are awarded “Yoga Teacher Training Certificate” by Tulasidalam and they are eligible for registering themselves directly with Yoga Alliance as RYT 500.
- Yogis move from Tulasidalam into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga: ‘PEACE’ through SERVICE.Also by joining us for these programs you are contributing to the old age women pension, Students educational support and medical pension programs run by the ashram.
- Yoga Teacher training ( RYT courses) conducted by Tulasidalam School Of Yoga Pada is of international standard; for those seeking the deeper levels of yogic evolvement without compromising the values and essence of the traditional Path of Yoga.This intensive Yoga Teacher Training in India at the international ashram center is of exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive a profound life coaching program. The yoga sessions will be authentically, skillfully and caringly led by Sinduma from Tulasidalam Yogashram,INDIA, who is the Yoga teacher and Spiritual Mother for many around the world, with immense Yoga teaching experience,amazing depth and experiential knowledge of Yogic Science and philosophy, as well as an inspiring and gifted meditation guide.
- Yoga Style: The course is focused more on the depth, integration and understanding of each Asana from the physiological,anatomical and yogic science views.
- Guidance and community of yoga is lifetime at Tulasidalam.
Outlining the Curicculum:-
- Introduction to Classical Vinyasa
- Sanskrit name of postures
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (Introduction)
- How to understand and deepen your Yoga practice
- Yogic diet
- Asana practice
- Pranayama level- I
Module – II
- Introduction to the History of Yoga
- Yogic science and philosophy
- Practice and study of asanas
- The ethics of Yoga and it’s teachings
- Class planning, sequencing and timing
- Communication skills
- Practice of assisting and teaching Yoga
Module – III
Patanjali Yogasutras:- one of the simplest yet deep interpretation and commentarty with word to word translation of the Sanskrit Script.
Module – IV
Bagawad Gita – the divine yoga consciousness:- Introduction and interpretation with commentary chapter wise.
Module – V
Neuroscience : A Yogic perception, as we understand.
About Tulasidalam & Yoga :
What is special about learning yoga at Tulasidalam?
Traditional Gurukula samprthaya: the yoga student stays with the Guru.
- Yoga teacher training course is mainly aimed to help the yoga aspirant evolve with personal yogic experiences in normal day to day life. Only an experiencing yogi can be a yoga teacher.
- Seats are limited for the purpose that every yoga aspirant get very deep guidance at every step of the yoga course.
- The yoga courses offered by the school is a continuous path of yoga living.
- Yoga asana practice is based on the hatha yoga and ashtanga yoga principles.This program guides the Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Karma Yoga and Raja Yoga levels supported by Bakthi Yoga vision.
- Every human being have the potential and knowledge to be liberated. We help to unfold this potential in you discovering your style through an open supportive approach.
- This yoga program transforms Yoga practitioners of experience into Yoga Teachers by coming to know your true potential through guidance.
- A sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga is required.
- The yoga classes are conducted in simple English.
- YOGA TTC program includes the discussion and practice of different aspects on Astanga & Hatha to help build the awareness among the yoga aspirants in contact classes, and the students are given time to familiarize themselves to the theoretical contents of yoga during the non-contact hours.
Highlighting the advantages Of Yoga Training at TULASIDALAM
- 500 hours certification,Teacher Training in Yoga approved by Yoga Alliance International(RYT 500)
- Authentic comprehensive personal training program in yoga studies with limited number of participants intake. Please do advance booking
and get confirmation.
- Life time membership only at Tulasidalam yoga family with facility of free lifetime yoga classes. After the completion of yoga teacher training course at Tulasidalam you can attend yoga courses at Tulasidalam to refresh for no course fee,
- Residential facility in Ashram surroundings with modern facilities and infrastructure.
- The safety and security of every student is of prime importance to us.
Sinduma is guiding the yoga children with the care and understanding of a mother.
Accommodation, food and facilities:
Shared accommodation with cot, mattress, pillows, sheets. Women and men accommodations are separate. Clean Bathrooms. Food provided will be kerala vegetarian dishes. To maintain the purity and calm atmosphere of the center the students are required to avoid non-vegetarian food, narcotics, alcohol or cigarettes during the stay.
What to bring?
Bring your personal yoga mats, items, towels, Mosquito lotions. You can bring comfortable fitting tops and stretchable pants for yoga practice. Do bring your favorite religious or non-religious scripture or book.
Yoga Teacher Training Course at Tulasidalam is Traditional yoga based on Bagawad Gita & Patanjali’s Yoga sutras. YTTC 200hrs Certificate courses succesfully completed with many yogis moving into the world carrying the deeper spiritual mission of yoga which is… ‘PEACE’
More photos: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tulasidalam-School-of-Yoga-Pada/112101617554#!/album.php?aid=101253&id=112101617554